cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error initializing RfcClientPool

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a PI map that has an RFC call; however, when it is called the Log Viewer often shows the following error and the message is marked as successful resulting in a false-positive failure because no target field was populated.

Error when calling an adapter by using the communication channel CC_ECC_RFC_Receiver (Party: , Service: BS_HET400_TST, Object ID: 98773518653c30a5835c7bce6314911f) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'error while processing the request to rfc-client: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors:  caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: RfcException: [null] message: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connection parameters: TYPE=A DEST=ASHOST=*****pcs1q.hn.tds.de SYSNR=00 PCS=1 LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR       partner '*****pcs1q.hn.tds.de:[port#here]' not reached TIME        Mon Mar 07 09:27:33 2016 RELEASE     742 COMPONENT   NI (network interface) VERSION     40 RC          -10 MODULE      D:/depot/bas/742_REL/src/base/ni/nixxi.cpp LINE        3324 DETAIL      NiPConnect2: 10.232.49.143:3300 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO       10061 ERRNO TEXT  WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER     2 Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1) error group: 102 key: RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION '. Cause Exception: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors:  caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

The error details show:

ERROR       partner '*****pcs1q.hn.tds.de:[port#here]' not reached

ERRNO TEXT  WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

There are 3 possible root causes:

• The connection details (target hostname and port - SAP instance number) are incorrect;
  • The target system is down;
  • There is something in the network blocking the connection. This could be a firewall or maybe an issue at the DNS (e.g., DNS pointing the hotname seen at "partner ... no reached" to the incorrect IP address).

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isaias, thank you for the response.  Strange thing is that I just stopped and started the comm channel used for the RFC and now it worked for 5 tests in a row.  My hunch is that is was messed up after we did a cache reset and we did not stop and start all of the channels.  Are you with me on this?  thanks for the suggestions though.

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dan,

You are welcome!

hmmm, I do no work with the PI/Java area, but I would guess that such "cache reset" should not break the RFCs...

Maybe if you send more details about this "cache reset" someone from the PI/Java area can give some inputs .

Regards,

Isaías

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had this issue in past. When we refresh PI cache this is common issue on PI.

As far its working that is the good news.

-Yogesh

Answers (0)