cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the product version SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511 is not visible on solman 7.1 sp 14

JorgeRdz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Support

we tried to obtain the EWA Report for the product version SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511.

First I assigned the Logical Component "z_s4h"  for this product version, and created the RFC´S 

But at the moment to review in SOLMAN we cannot find the logical component.

The steps were:  solman_workcenter-> System Monitoring ->Setup /Solution/maintain solution

And  search the logical component  “z_s4h”.  the result is “logical component z_s4h not found”

After this, I tried searching manually the product version but there is only the option SAP S/4HANA CLOUD

The SLD Version is

Could you help me please? I don´t know if the product version SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511  is supported by solman 7.1 sp 14?

Best Regards

Jorge Rodriguez.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Were you able to fix the issue with missing entry in DSWPSOLARSYNAMES?

We are also facing same problem for activating EWA session for S/4 HANA systems. I followed below 2 notes but still I couldn't see an EWA session generated for HANA systems.

In fact I'm not clear on the step-2 of the note 2341945 where SAP has asked to run the function module. Could you please help if you already fixed and able to create a EWA session?

Thanks,

Karthik

JorgeRdz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik.

I´m currently generating the  EWA report for my client. Please Ensure that the product version assigned to the logical component is "NW 7.5 FOR S4HANA OP 1511"

about the SAP Notes in the moment that I need  the sap Notes are not released. And the SAP Support help mee with this.

Regards.

Jorge

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello!

We have the same problem but the notes mentioned here did not help. Could you please share a screenshot of the logical component assigned to the S/4 Hana to show what is the correct product version. Could you also describe the process of filling out the DSWPSOLARSYNAMES missing entry?

EDIT: It appears there is a background syncing process that hadn't synced the product version for the logical component and we weren't able to add the logical component to the Solution. Now it had completed and we can successfully see the System Component Type of the S/4 Hana system (previously was unspecified, now is ABAP). However the EWA alerts for the S/4 hana systems don't get scheduled. We can only see a scheduled "EarlyWatch Alert for Solutions" for the solution but not the each individual EWA for each system. 

Best Regards,

Rauno.

0 Kudos

Hello Rauno,

As per SAP, below are to be followed.

- Use the FM (SE37) 'SMSY_SM_UPDATE_COMP_MAPPING' to update the PPMS product with the following object No. according to the product instance: Field "IV_PRODUCT"
NW FOR S/4HANA ON-PREMISE->object number 73554900100800000376
SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE -> Object Number: 73554900100800000266
NW 7.5 FOR S4HANA OP 1511 ->object number  73554900100900000556
SAP S/4HANA ON-PREMISE 1511 -> object number  73554900100900000398

No other inputs are required

- Delete the logical component from solution save it, add the logical component again to solution and save it again.

- Enable EWA by "Put in Solution"

- Verify in Tcode "SOLMAN_EWA_ADMIN" that the EWA is activated for your system with desired weekday.

For me, SAP themselves have done the required changes and hence i couldnt test the steps by myself. Try and let me know if it worked.

Thanks,

Karthik

rauno_veberson2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Karthik,

Thanks for the quick reply. I only read the note mentioned here and it only included the NW 7.5 FOR S4HANA OP 1511 record. If I inserted that into the FM nothing happened (I wasn't prompted for the workbench request anyways). However, 2 of the additional 3 that you provided here (first and second), definitely added some new records to the necessary table.

Removed the logical component from the solution. Then saved. Added the components back to the solution. Saved again. And now I used "Put to Solution" on different clients to complete the solution configuration. Final save.

Went to SM workcenter to finally notice that under the SAP Solution Manager Administration->Solutions->"My solution"->Operations Setup->System Administration I could finally see the system in the solution.

Also under System Monitoring->Reports->"My solution" I could see that the EarlyWatch Alert for the S/4 Hana system had finally been scheduled.

Man, you are my savior. I would kiss you if I could.

Best Regards,

Rauno

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JAMpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Please check the following SAP Notes:

1958910 - EarlyWatch Alert For HANA Database

1603103 - SMSY: The product definition for one or several SAP product versions is missing

Best regards,

JA

JorgeRdz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello J A

I solved this isse with the SAP Note  1603103 In the attachment of the note you can find the

file SAP_S4HANA_ON_PREMISE.zip and import the included XML file as described in the SAP Note.

Afther this I can not see the ABAP system in the solution. I created and incidente with SAP and the replay from SAP:

The missing entry in DSWPSOLARSYNAMES was the connection between the

product and its belonging PPMSKey number.

Best Regards.

Jorge Rodríguez.