cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter rate type for validation workOrder in sap WOrkManager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

During the synchronisation of workOrder (meter Installation), I have an error message:

com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.impl.AgentryServerManager:logConsoleErrorMessage########45906#####Exception: 15:42:14 05/04/2016 : 20 (Agentry3), Java Business Logic Error (com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: MeterInstallationSteplet - Enter Rate Type

I don't have this issue when I confirm the same workOrder with the same equipment in SAP Backend. I find no rule about this error in MeterInstallationSteplet.

Have you an idea about this issue?

Thank's a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carole,

Standard work manager with meter management doesn't pass Rate Type to SAP while installing a meter. you have to make code changes in SAP to pass Rate Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes  I understand that, but If I can pass rate type, do you know how it's possible to do a technical installation and not a full?

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carole,

As far as we know,this may be a non-supported feature for Work Manager as the product does not pass rate type. It may be discussed with your Account Executive to see if it can be a feature that can be added.

In an SAP incident this may be treated as a query to development but they may state it is not supported but again we are not sure until an official document/SAP note is released.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team