cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another SAP BPC EPM Error - Pain of my Life!

Former Member
0 Kudos

So I have just posted a separate error on BPC EPM add-in for Office , and I have a user who sits next to that person who is also having a interesting error. The user is getting the following attached error log when they try to do the following:

" Go to Data Manager tab , click run package, to the left hand side of the window that pops up select Team_Finance, then in the next box to the left select DataLoad then double click REFRESH_BW_FI

This is a example , but with a packages I get the same error"

I have re-installed the plug-in and also deleted the EPMOfficeClient, but no luck.

Find the details of the environment:

Office: 2013

.dot Net: 4.5.2

Help - AAAAAAGain !!

Andy

p.s. I do notice that Data Manager tab will just disappear, is there a way to keep this tab there perm?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Yogesh

This is taking me to a login page and I am unable to access the material - SAP Marketplace - eeeek!!! any other way to access this?

Andy

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

This is what SAP note says :

• Delete the 'DMUserSelection.xml' file from the machine in the location associated to the user that is experiencing the error message.
  • When the EPM Add-in is next opened and the Data Manager is accessed, this will cause the EPM Add-in to regenerate the 'DMUserSelection.xml' file thereby resolving this behavior.

You should ask your company super administrators to create account for you so you can take a look at SAP notes.

-Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brilliant , thank you for those extra notes Yogesh! I shall contact the user and delete from their machine. Guessing a simple search of the C:\Drive can find this file

Agreed, well our SAP guys are a little funny about granting to higher access - hence why I am here in the forums!

Will let you know how it goes!

Andy

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default location for this file is as below.

<USERPROFILE>\Documents\PC_NW\<DOMAIN>\<username>\AppInfo\<Environment>\<Model>\DataManager\<user name>\

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That worked brilliantly Yogesh!!

deleting this file resolved this error message - thank you again!!

Answers (0)