cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Read payload..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not satisfied with the display of the messages in SXMB_MONI.

I want to write a program that reads table SXMSPMAST (holding all processed messages) with selection criteria = application error. For those entries I want to read the corresponding payload from the XML message. How can I do this?

This was posted by Frank on Feb 24, 2005 .Now I am looking for the same requirement.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the michal's reply and other reply also how to see the blob fields data.

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar requirement was posted yesteday and the poster had gien the solution as well.

Take a look at this thread,

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh/Chandra,

Thanks for u r prompt replies.

But my exact requirement is I want to send an acknowledgement to XI saying that

Particular payload is processed in BI system successfully or fails.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

BI means BW , am i correct , if yes in general we will use proxis , try to use it and after send the ack back XI.

/people/kamaljeet.kharbanda/blog/2005/09/16/xi-bi-integration

/people/sergio.locatelli2/blog/2006/10/15/integration-sap-bi-and-xi-a-critical-point-of-view

/people/marian.harris/blog/2005/06/23/need-to-get-a-sap-netweaver-component-implemented-quickly-try-sap-best-practices

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/08/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode1

/people/ginger.gatling/blog/2005/12/02/innovative-ways-to-use-alerts

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/access-netweaver-how-to-guides-from-one-consolidated-page

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/14/business-case-integration-need-of-bi-and-sap-xi-episode2

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Have a look at

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically .

You Can also use :/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/11/xi-how-to-retrieve-messageid-from-a-bpm

for reading the Data and send it to XI as acknowledgment