Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Account change .

former_member229445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Knowledge ,

I am new to Credit management , searched the forum for the help . I am not able to find the appropriate solution . taking forward .

We have requirement .

The credit account for the customers needs to be changed .

Customer            Account      Existing CR limit

1                             1                  100

2                              -                     -

3                             5                   50

4                              -                     -

Same customer group , what all the sequence of steps to understand for the above process.

Now we need to change the account 5 to 1 Which as a credit limit

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear Murali

former_member229445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay ,

I have planted my understanding here.

We have  a requirement where child and parent  credit relation is used .

The credit account for the customers needs to be changed .

Customer            Account      Existing CR limit      Customer group

1                             1                  100                            A

2                             1                   -                                A

3                             3                   50                             A

4                              1                    -                              A

Now we need to change the account 3 to 1 Which as a credit limit 50.

What all the sequence of steps to follow ?

2 customers refer to account 69 -> see customer for credit account

Message no. F4710

Diagnosis

Customer 69is a credit account for 2 other customers. Since a two-level reference is not possible, customer

69cannot belong to another credit account.

Procedure

If changes are to be made, they must be carried out in a consistent sequence. Only if the list of customers for whom

69 is the credit account is empty, can a customer manage his credit limit with another customer.

Thanks

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

We manage the same requirement using Head Office and Branch Office feature and we never had this issue

I think the message says to remove the 69 account as Credit Ref for other accounts. Am not sure if you can do that

Ajay M

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still don't understand what is the problem - you don't know how to un-assign/re-assign customers to credit accounts and run reorganization or it is something completely different?

former_member229445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peykova ,

I have not run the report

RFDKLI20/f.28 what all the changes  from the program  ??

Yes i can re-assign customer credit accounts , only if the credit limit data : credit limit is 0.00,

I want to know------ how to change the credit account , which has a exiting credit limit .

What all the steps to take forward .

Example ;

Cust     CCar     Credit Limit     Credit ac

1qqqq115,329,035.001
2qqqq0.001
3qqqq0.001

Thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you assign a customer to a different credit account, then the credit limit is managed for all customers assigned to this 'higher-level' one. It is up to the business to decide whether to increase the credit limit of this credit account or not.

It is definitely possible to reassign a customer to a different (higher level) credit account even if there was credit limit maintained for it. Of course if this customer was used as a higher level account, you have to unassign the lower-level ones and assign them to the new higher-level account.

And run reorganization of data .

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

I just did the change last week and here is what we did

1. In FD32, there is a field called TOTAL AMOUNT and INDIVIDUAL CREDIT

We had to increase the TOTAL AMOUNT of credit allowed in all Cr. Control Areas

In the cases where the Credit Limit to be maintained was more than existing INDIVIDUAL CREDIT, we had to change that as well

2. For your case, also check one more thing, using Tables KNKA or KNKK

If you are changing the Credit Account for Customer ABC, make sure that Customer ABC is not a Credit Account for any other Customer. The above tables will help you

Once you de-link Customer ABC as a Credit Account, I dont think you should face a problem in changing its Credit Account

Ajay M