cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Material Memo from ECC to APO Product Memo

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have requirement where I need to send the Material Memo maintained in ECC (T code MD04) to APO system product memo(Tcode  /SAPAPO/RRP3) and vice versa so that in both system it will be in sync. I am not sure how this can be done. Can you please suggest some solutions on this.

Thanks,

Brijesh Soni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

do you need an online replication of the material memo or would a batch driven one suffice?

regards, Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Sorry for so late reply. The user will use TCODE MD04 in ECC, there once they maintain the material memo, it should get reflected as product memo in APO runtime and user should see it in tcode /SAPAPO/RRP3. And vice versa.

One thing that I can think of is to find BADI or exit at place where user saves material memo and then do remote function call. But not sure if there is any other better way relate to APO.

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

first of all I would avoid opening up the gates for maintaining the same information from 2 different sources. It does not mean that it is impossible but it unnecessarily increases the complexity (locking, reconciliation, system not available etc.).

Therefore I would rather suggest to make one system the leading one for material memos, e.g. ECC and get all information from there. Instead of pushing the memo from ECC to SCM I would recommend to pull the information from ECC once you call //RRP3 via one of the various available Badis.

regards Peter