cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA error: Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We get below error when run job AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA

Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text)

In SOLMAN_SETUP>System Preparation>Specify Connection Data, password and all configurations are fine

And SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 connection and authorization test are both fine

So, why I got error calling SAP back-end system: Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown via RFC destination in AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA SM37??

Regards,

Fadzly Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You must wait for 30 minutes to synchronize the password with sap back end.

I hope you must have already gone through the note

Note 982045:Error calling the SAP back-end system

1902868 *Error while setting up the solutions: Message no. SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND005

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have waited for more than 30 minutes. In fact for already few days

The note says:

The system displays the message "Error during call of SAP back end system (see long text)". The long text contains the following text as additional information: "Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter", or the note "Error when opening an RFC connection" for the destination or the additional text "Destination blocked: too many failed connections due to wrong user/password"

The note also says that:

Check to see if you can log on directly to the SAP Support Portal with the user and password defined in the destination SAP-OSS. If you can log on in this way, but the authorization test for the "SAP-OSS" destination fails, enter the correct logon data for the destination directly (SM59, tab "Logon & security") and repeat the test

My problem now is the error message says:

Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message server unknown via RFC destination

But my SM59: SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 authorization test did not return any error

Regards,

Fadzly Iqbal

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried to regenerate it., Please check below note as well

1902868 *Error while setting up the solutions: Message no. SOLMAN_SAP_BACKEND005

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have regenerated it few times, but still same

Regards,

Fadzly Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reply from SAP:

Dear customer,

First of all I would kindly ask you to properly maintain AISUSER transaction and the view V_AISAPCUSTNOS.

I AISUSER I found for example two records for the S-USER S0008840378.

Could you please check which one is the right one? (See screenshot attached, please)

Also for the user SOLMAN_ADMIN (which was used to execute the AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA job) I found two records which looks strange to me.

Kindly maintain the records in AISUSER transaction and the view V_AISAPCUSTNOS properly, afterwards please check whether the issue is still present.

Finally, please double check the RFC Destination SM_SP_0000028338 (Since already found in SLG1 logs).

If I executed a connection test for this RFC Destination the system returned me the following error message:

Logon Connection Error

Error Details Error when opening an RFC connection (LB: Hostname or service of the message ser

Error Details ERROR: *** ERROR ***

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Server solman01_SMP_00 on host solman01 (wp 17)

Error Details DETAIL: NiErrSet

Error Details COMPONENT: NI (network interface)

Error Details COUNTER: 64

Error Details MODULE:

Error Details LINE:

Error Details RETURN CODE:

Error Details SUBRC: 0

Error Details RELEASE: 721

Error Details TIME: Mon May 09 21:02:30 2016

Error Details VERSION: 40

(See screenshot attached, please)

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jörg Krämer