Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

converting MT100 file to file tabdelimiter

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can i map this file to achieve the tab delimit file. your help is highly appreciated..

source file MT 100 Payroll payment sample file                                                          

RequestType#mt100-payroll

Housebank#USDDXXXX

TransactionCounter#00001

USDD0XXX

USDD0XXX

MOL#74603-01

:20:1857000810

:32A:151006USD1,00

:50:STREAM COMP

:52A:USDD0XXX

:53B:/3231649009940

:57A:USDD

:SAL:0.00

:HRA:0.00

:OTH:1.00

:DED:0.00

:ID:2353361070

:59:/SA6320000001010171949940

ALEXANDER JOSEPH MARTINA

SA -  TEXAS

:70:No.53000/

Target File is Tabdelimiter

Header Info

First Row 2 items we have to hardcode it(AAL  0247 Values).

AAAL 0247 032401361054 USD 20150528 100,00(this value is increasing if there are 2 cusotmers then 200,00)   02470012015148 1-123310

Footer

Netamnt  Employee account Emp Name    Bankcode Typ paymnt Basic HRA OTH Deduct Emp ID Txn Refrnumb Txnstats TxnDate

100,00 SA5655000000025931400134 ALEXANDER JOSPEH DSFR Salary 50,00 50,00 0,00 0,00 2212746529 SRE1515110700001 Success 20150601

-

- Hyphen is denoted after the file is completed.

Please let me know how to achieve this in mapping. I have to increment the number with simple UDF when ever the values changes?

Netamnt i can concatenate it with salary,HRA ....

Regard,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Did you check the below blog to convert MT 100 into XML.

after converting to XML you just need to map to target structure and perform content conversion to tab delimited file.

regards,

Harish

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I saw the link but in my case i need to convert the MT100 file to Tab delimiter file with header and footer.How can we read the file with tag.

Regards,

Shaik

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

the option is to convert the MT100 to XML format, then map the structure with your target structure. In mapping you can add the header and footer node/structure. and pass the values you want to pass to header and footer.

Then in receiver File adapter content conversion, convert the target XML to tab delimited file.

regards,

Harish

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Whenever i want to read the file in mapping i can add it directly?

Ex: tag32 ------> tag32

the field line tag32 it can read from the file ? whenever we map in the mapping. so we can map as it  is for all fields

Regards,

Shaik

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

Yes, you need to read the source field in mapping and map to target field. once you convert the file to XML then message mapping can read the source file.

regards,

Harish

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaik,

Sorry, saw your mail to my personal mail id just now. The input file you are getting is not at all a standard. This file needs to be sent to MOL (ministry of Labor) with all the relevant details, hence the file has been customized?

Tag 32A is the Net salary of the employee, how can you say for 2 employees it will be 200,00? Because salary may vary. I am looking at your requirement more from a functional point of view, as the provided suggestion must not go waste.

And Tag 72, provides the actually salary break up, which is missing in your file. Please confirm the source data from your FI/BCM consultant.

Also a sincere suggestion, I believe you are still in development stage. Ask your BCM consultant to share the MT100 file generated in ECC with Bank and validate for the data coming in the file. He can do it, by directly sharing the file via mail.

Also, can you please let me know the output file is being sent to the bank directly or you have SWIFT in between?

Regards,

Nitin

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Since this file is having tag lines,so we have to do sender FCC also right ? is it necessary.

Regards,

Shaik

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Nitin,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am getting the same file as it is i attached to you there is no tag72, last line is tag70 itself.

I have given just a example if the employee is having 10000 of salary then in the first row it should add simultaneously it there are 3 or 4 with 500 or 600 then it should add in the first row with their net amount salary details.

I have to pick the file and convert it into tab demilit form and sent to bank directly.

I saw one scenario in my PI the same file is taken for different scenario,

you mean to say that this file is incomplete with details ?

If i have to FCC both side i have to do ?

please help

Regards,

Shaik

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaik,

The data you are expecting to be put in the fields like Basic, HRA, OTH, Deduct. From where you are getting this data?

This data can be easily generated in your Tag 72 by your FI/BCM consultant. And Tag 32A gives your Net Salary.

One more point here, i am not sure why your bank has such a requirement. This type of requirement is leading you to read the data in the payroll file.

Payroll data is considered to be highly confidential.

Can you ask your bank, if they have web-services at their end, according to my experience they should have. This will be easier for us to send the data.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

When i ask the FI consultant he said to take data regarding salary etc; from tag57A. yes 32A gives net salary.

How can i do field-field mapping for this file as per my requirement.

Please help

Regards,

Shaik

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaik,

Can you please share the input file and output file, with the correct example? I will try to convert it and tell the exact mapping and FCC to achieve this.

Also please confirm, if bank will accepting it in the format given by you? If yes, then they might be using some manual technique to make the payment, because the MT100 tags are all removed in your output file.

I want to iterate again, this conversion is not to be done in PI, as Payroll is highly confidential data and your client may face problem during Audit.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

I will share the details to your mail if you don't mind.Please make it confidential.

Regards,

Shaik

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I conformed with FI Consultant they are using the same file as given output file.

Please can you share me the inputs from your side.your help is highly appreciated.

Integrating BCM is first time for me.so am not able to understand the file logic.

Regards,

Shaik

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shaik,

This is quite strange, bank is not accepting the data in standard format of MT100. Because MT100 is SWIFT standard for Banks and now made valid for Corporates too.

Anyways, i will check the file and let you know how can we achieve. Main problem would be, there are multiple transaction in a single file.

I guess it would not be possible using graphical mapping. We have to go for XSLT or Java mapping.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Your inputs are valuable for me.please help

Regards,

Shaik

Answers (0)