cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Transport from IBP-Starter Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently working on IBP S&OP-Starter Edition (Cloud), and would like to know if it is possible to transport my planning model from Starter Edition to any other IBP system (Cloud/ on premise).

Thanks,

Diwakar S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Diwakar

You need to request the SAP Cloud Ops team to setup the transport route between the source and target system.

Regards.

YS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello YS,

Thanks for the reply. A couple of follow up questions:-

1) Just to re-confirm, I can transport a Planning Model from SAP Starter Edition to customer environment.

2) Do we have to request SAP Cloud Ops team to set-up the Transport Route or can that be done ourselves.

3) Will the transport take place from Starter Edition to IBP-On premise system?

Thanks,

Diwakar S.

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Diwakar

1. If the system is hosted by the SAP Cloud Ops team and you have absolutely control right to both target and source system as a customer, it should be doable. Please request the transport configuration by reporting a SAP incident.

2. The system is hosted by SAP Cloud Ops team and they are the only party who can setup the transport route between the on-demand system.

3. SAP Cloud Ops team only handle on-demand system that is hosted by them. In the 4.0 system, you can export the content into a file first and import it manually into a on-premise system. However i have not tried that on a 5.0 and higher system yet.

Regards.

YS

Answers (0)