Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE for multiple systems.

former_member207701
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can somebody provide me the screenshot of working inboundRA which is connecting to multiple ECC systems, i want to know how multi-repository is configured.

Pleas no documents please i have gone through documents , i need screenshots.

Thanks in Advance.

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You can find below screen shot of multi repository configuration.

You need to configure like below (SID = XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_SID)

CRD=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_CRD;EWD=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_EWD;E6D=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_E6D;

And you need to create all of the above RFC destinations in NWA destinations which are pointing to respective systems.

Regards,

Praveen.

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Resource Adapter Update
NetWeaver Administrator > Configuration (Konfiguration) > Infrastructure (Infrastruktur) > Resources (Anwendungsressourcen)

Then look for Resource Adapter inboundRA and there go to tab Properties (Eigenschaften) and check property multiRepository. There you should find values like System_Name=XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_System_Name;-> If you don't find new system there then it's not yet configured so you must create new destination and add that string here.

NetWeaver Administrator > Configuration (Konfiguration) > Infrastructure (Infrastruktur) > Destinations (Destinationen)

Here you create new destination called XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_System_Name (as you reference from resource adapter) with the parameters provided by client for given system.

Hope this is what you are looking for..!!

Regards

S Tomar

former_member207701
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

in the screenshot you have configured  Destination name = XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION where as this value is not configured for multirepository ? may i know to which system does this rfc: XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION points to your system ?

and i have read few blogs where is tells multireposiroty should not be configured manully the value gets entered to this property as soon as you start and stop the sender idoc_aae channel ?

But i believe for first time we need to configure this manually ? correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks.

Kiran

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

• You can give default destination as XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION and point to one of the SAP system, if the system could not find the system in multi repository then default destination will use to get the metadata, i have pointed this destination to ERP system,
  • Maintain multi repository like above but when the application com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.ra starts multi repository will be recalculated.

Regards,

Praveen.