cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access SAP system outside office network..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on SAP Hana 1511 SP01 on premise. When i am going to work with some T-code which uses Internet Explorer like as NWBC, BRF+, Fiori Launchpad T- CODE  , it is going to web browser and working fine in office network. But when i am going to work on same T-code outside office network, it is unable to access page outside network. Could you please help me , how to access BRF+ , NWBC, Fiori Launchpad outside network.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Most Local Area Network (LAN) is not open to Internet (or out of office network) because of security reasons.

You must ask your network team about how to reach your office network (LAN) from outside of the office.

Most customers use VPN solution. There are other solutions line saprouter.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuksel,

Thanks for your reply. But i am using sap  with sap router string outside office network. But when using some T code like as BRF+ and NWBC , which use Internet Browser for execute, i am unable to access these T code. Problems with when t code use HTTP/ HTTPS url.

Is web dispatcher can help to access my S/Hana system outside office ?  Could you please tell me

Thanks,

Amit

yakcinar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I understood that some ports ard open to internet while the others like http, hana are not.

I am not sure about reaching http and hana ports via Saprouter. Did you search about this?

Webdispatcher is the recommendation of SAP. You shoul place wd server on DMZ to open access to your systems. You can use other load balancers like netscaler, F5 to reach your landscape from internet.

Regards,

Yuksel AKCINAR

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The saprouter could be used for HTTP connections.

However, the client (internet browser) must be "prepared" for this as well.

I am aware of scenarios where a special HTTP proxy was developed. Such proxy can handle communication through the saprouter. Then, the proxy settings of the internet browser are set, pointing to the special proxy.

Since it is highly unlikely that you would be able to change the internet browser so it supports a connection through a saprouter, and developing a special proxy can take time / not be feasible for you, I believe that the best option would be to work with your network/infrastructure team and use an HTTP load balancer, like the SAP Web Dispatcher.

Regards,

Isaías