cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SPAM during SPS in ECC6 EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhash,

we are updating support package in ECC6.0, EHP4. while updating SPAM version from 7.01/0047 to 7.01/60,we are facing some serious errors.

Error: 1) in a phase Import_Proper,TP_STEP_FAILURE error occurred with return code 12

and SPAM upgradation failed due to above error.

The impact of above error, if we open any transaction code in devlopment server.its showing dump as below

Syntax error in program "SAPLPA_PACKAGE_SERVICES ".

The current ABAP program "SAPLSFW_COMMON" had to be terminated

because it has

come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following syntax error occurred in

program "SAPLPA_PACKAGE_SERVICES " in

include "CL_PACKAGE_HELPER=============CU " in

line 179:

"Type "SLS_PACKAGE_INFO" is unknown"

we have checked A log and S log,some name tabs shown inconsistent,we have resoloved these.

after resolving we have again run the SPAM but its failed and shown the error

Error: 2)" program terminated (job: RDDMASGL, no.:09382900)".

we have analyzed the above error in ST22,its showing the same first error i.e "SLS_PACKAGE_INFO" is unknown"

we are here with attaching the error1 and error2 screen shots for your kind consideration.

Please look in to the matter and guide us to resolve it ASAP.

awaiting kind reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

luisdarui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have moved your thread to space as this has little relation with the database.

I have seen some cases where this issue happened due to many imports/resets due to errors and ultimately, it can be the case that SLS_PACKAGE_INFO was deleted in the DDIC Import phase - you might want to double check the logs in order to confirm this.

If this is the case, your option would be restore a backup and try again the import (and this time try to troubleshoot the first error instead of retrying again) or try to import the SLS_PACKAGE_INFO from another system, but I have no details on how would this work as I personally never have done this before.

If you are not sure, you may open a support incident to BC-UPG-OCS component with SAP.

Best regards,

Luis Darui

luisdarui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

If you are facing a problem it might be better to open a new thread instead of asking inside of an answered thread for a reply.

Please read carefully the .

It is very easy to open a new thread and reference the existing thread.

Thanks,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos