cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve HTML template which is published to ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my Development Server (EBD) Customized BBPGLOBAL->LOGIN.htm is published but after that there was SAP Version upgrade and i don't have Customized BBPGLOBAL->LOGIN.htm source code at SE80 (EBD). i checked with all other Quality & Production system but the Customized BBPGLOBAL->Login.htm template is overwritten.

As it was previously publish i can still see cutomized LOGIN.hm in IE browser but can't see in SE80.

I want to know where it is stored (ITS) so that i can download the HTML template and do further changes.

Thanks in advance.

Rakesh Bhagat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

The ITS you use - is it an internal or external ITS?

Best regards,

Henning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

Thanks for your cooperation.

I don't know wether i am using internal or external ITS.

Can you tell me how can i see that? If you don't can you provide me input how can i see HTML tempaltes which are published to Internal as well as external ITS.

I need your help. Please respond.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

how about searching for login.html in the file system of your ITS?

Templates are located in the folder <its instance>/<service>/templates.

best regards

Tobias

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

The simplest way to tell what version of ITS you are using is to look at the URL. If it has something like http://host/scripts/wgate/service then it is the external ITS. If the URL is something like http://host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/service then is the internal ITS.

You can call what exact version usually be looking at the "view source" of the page, towards the top of the "view source" it will say something like:

<!--

This page was created by the

SAP Integrated ITS, WebAS: SID, workprocess: 0

All rights reserved.

Creation time: Mon Apr 30 12:35:36 2007

Charset: iso-8859-1

-->

This example is from an internal ITS, easily disguished by the "workprocess" (external ITS will not have a workprocess). The External ITS will usually also show the version number in this section. What Tobias mentions (template:) is usually also in the is section.

If you're using an External ITS the location of the templates in a default installation will be: C:\program files\sap\its\6.20\<v.ITS>\templates

For an Internal ITS you can logon to the SAP system, go to transaction SE80 and choose "Internet Service" then choose the service you wish to view the template for. (NOTE: this may not be the exact template currently used by the Internal ITS due to publishing!)

Edgar