cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP APO Resource copy for newly created Planning version 001(SIMU) from 000(ACT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the same Model 000, We have created a version copy 000 to 001 and when going through Testing manually in Planing book by adding few demand to fulfill it, facing problem with 'Resource INBOUND does not exist' error.

Can someone help on this. Tried to check in RES01 and not able to find Resource mapping for 001 without 'Model-Independent selection'. And please help if someway is there available to perform copy from 000 Resource to 001 (planning versions).

Regards,

Prem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have fixed it. Thanks Dogboy for guiding and helping me find solution for it.

The problem is some corruption happened in GUID level and left me with only option to do complete removal of Planning version 001 in a standard procedure way and recreated again and did all make Initializing the version and did Data copy and it fixed the problem. There is relationship maintained automatically for the 001 version copied from 000 since both in in active model 000.

Regards,

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attaching the error snapshot..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem,

Did you initialize your planning area after you copied the Version?  Did you check consistency of the Planning area?

When you copy a version to another version, all the master data is automatically copied to the new version as well.  I am assuming now that your resource existed in 000 version before you copied to your sim version.

If you cannot find the version dependent entries in //RES01, it implies that you have not added the resource to the model.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When tried to remove the Model-Independent option from 000 Model so that I can add for 001 version, throws the below error in //RES01 Tcode.

"Resource XXX Planning version 000 has assignments in live cache- Action not possible"

Please help on this.

Regards,

Prem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prem,

????  Don't know why you are trying to do something to version 000, I thought you were trying to create or display 001?

Firs, lets see if the resource/ver exists.  Go into //RES01; select 'model independent', select your resource, select PV range 000 to 001, select display.  Provide a screenshot of the results.

Best Regards,

DB49