cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Images from Gallery Personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I put images into the gallery and then decided I didn't need them. I would like to clean up the gallery by removing these unused graphics. In Admin, it says the graphics are being used so they can't be marked for deletion. But they aren't being used - they are just sitting in the gallery. I have a graphic that is not being used in a theme but had been uploaded to the gallery. I tried to delete the image but the system said it was associated with the theme and I had to delete the theme. So I deleted the theme. It still says it's associated with the theme even though the theme no longer exists. From what I can tell, if ever an image is placed into the gallery - it is there forever. How do I get rid of unused images when the system thinks they are being used?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

After deleting the theme, did you also remove it physically from the database by either using the Remove from DB function or by running the theme cleanup?

Deleting the theme will only mark the theme as deleted but as long as the cleanup didn't run, the reference to the image will still be there thus you cannot delete the image.

If you removed the theme from the DB, you should be able to delete the image as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I did not remove it from the DB. Will give it a go.