SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPUUMS - different Company Code for Article vs Bill

0 Kudos

Hello,

When processing WPUUMS IDocs from PIPE / POSDM, the Partner Number is the Store Site and the Article and Billing documents generated both have this Site and derive the Company Code from T001K.

Is there a way to have the Billing document post to a different Site/Company Code? I have looked at the user exits (EXIT_SAPLWPUE_xxx) and debugged and so far cannot see a good place to change the Site or Company Code. I'm hoping there is a more standard way.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

First of all need to understand why you want to change the store because the data you are receiving from POSDM is for the same store. If you can give some details of your requirement, it will be easy to suggest a solution. If it is a business requirement due to any reason, i would suggest to change the store and system will derive the company code from site tables. But at the same time, since the site is in control record too as partner, it may not allow you to change the store.

We had used the same user-exit EXIT_SAPLWPUE_110 earlier to change the distribution channel to divert the online sales. Make sure you activate the enhancement WPUE002. Once activated, you will see system reading code in this exit during debugging.

You will have to try these things and update the thread with your findings.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

First of all need to understand why you want to change the store because the data you are receiving from POSDM is for the same store. If you can give some details of your requirement, it will be easy to suggest a solution. If it is a business requirement due to any reason, i would suggest to change the store and system will derive the company code from site tables. But at the same time, since the site is in control record too as partner, it may not allow you to change the store.

We had used the same user-exit EXIT_SAPLWPUE_110 earlier to change the distribution channel to divert the online sales. Make sure you activate the enhancement WPUE002. Once activated, you will see system reading code in this exit during debugging.

You will have to try these things and update the thread with your findings.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thank you, reason is for online sales in which inventory is held in a different company code than sales. I will check the enhancement. Do you know if BADI_WPOS_WPUUMS in enhancement ES_WPOS_INBOUND would be useful?

0 Kudos

Hi David,

To change the header data for billing document, the exit will be useful i guess.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

BADI_WPOS_WPUUMS allows modification of Company Code, Site, Customer so this looks like the answer. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi David,

You have marked the Correct Answer at wrong place and this might confuse other users who have the same issue.

If BADI_WPOS_WPUUMS helps you to modify, please mark your own answer as correct. It will have straight answer to the user who refer this thread.

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit