cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Design Studio and Xcelsius Dashboards in Mobile App

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I need your help in order to configure our BO environments.

I already created Mobile Category and added couple of webi reports , Xcelsius and Design Studio Dashboards.

The thing is that I can see only webi reports  .

Could you please help me with that error ?

Kind Regards,

George

Environments

SAP BO : SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 Support Pack 6 Patch 5

Design Studio : 1.3 SP2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

Thank you for replying.

Design Studio and Xcelsius Dashboards are designed for mobile devices and are assigned to mobile categories but I can't see them there. Only webi reports.

I sent couple of reports in bi inbox in order to check if I can see them from there but no luck.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks ,

George

former_member195766
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Could you give more info : Are you trying to access xCelsius on Mobile Device ?? (meaning iPhone or any Android phone)  - > If yes, Then SAP BO Mobile doe not support Mobile  phone form factor, xCelsius  only supports iPAD and Android tablet form factor only.

Coming to DS : While DS installation, did you install the component "Analysis Application support for Mobile Services"

Refer page 13 : (https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100003685052016E/ds_16SP01_admin_bip_en.pdf)

This is required  for DS  to be available in Mobile device along with  assigning the document to Mobile category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karthik ,

I just want to open ds reports with Ios Mobile Devices.

I already installed the component and assigned the document to mobile category.

0 Kudos

Hi George,

As Karthik mentioned if you are accessing Dashbords from iPhone Devices, it is not supported. xCelsius dashboard is not supported on iPhone Devices.

If you still have issues i would recommend to raise an incident with SAP to debug this further.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

As I mentioned before I am trying to open Design Studio from iphone devices. NOT Xcelsius Dashboards.

I know that dashboards are not supported from mobile devices.

0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks.

Would recommend to raise an incident with SAP to debug this further.

Also if possible try and repair the setup for the Design Studio Add-On. Please check if the MobileBIService is getting updated with the new updated files.

Regards

Vikas