cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading factory calendar error in SAP APO forecast release.

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I tried to release the forecast from DP to SNP through background Job, I am getting this error "error while reading factory calendar XXXX".

Could you please tell me how to avoid this.Checked time stream ID and factory calendar and Time stream Id is in sync with the Factory calendar.

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Is the time stream calendar (which is the shipping calendar of the location) long enough? We require 30 days- and 30 days+ of the planning horizon (release horizon) of DP.
The factory calendar should also be long enough as well.

Best Regards,
Ada

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We fixed it..Thanks for the support..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu or anyone else,

I am facing the same issue -

When I am trying to release the forecast from DP to SNP through background Job, I am getting this error "error while reading factory calendar XXXX".

Can you please explain how you fixed the issue..

I have checked the time stream ID and also the factory cal attached to the time stream. The validity periods all look good...

Thanks

-NS

former_member245665
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nikesh,

While Releasing the DP to SNP, the backend code will fetch all the data based on your data view and the planning book..

And for Time stream, There will be a Function module to calculate your time stream at runtime.

And this error will occur, if your data view starting bucket date is greater than the starting date of your time stream Id.

Hence to get rid of this Issue, use the data view whose horizon is inline with the time stream Id or change the time stream start to earlier than or equal data view start date.

Always the Time Stream Id should cover the planning horizon of the data view.

This will work for sure..

If you still face this issue, Let me know the Data view planning horizon details and time stream Id details.

Thanks,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You - Venu...We decided to use the MC90 Variant in the Process Chain...That works fine...