cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KONV-KNUMV updated after VBOF?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to know how table KONV is updated if i have a billing document with certain KNUMV, and then after running VBOF to update a billing document, a new accounting document is created.

My understanding is that same KNUMV is updated. Is there any way to check how KONV is updated after updating the billing document in VBOF? I mean, the condition before and after.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to know how table KONV is updated if i have a billing document with certain KNUMV, and then after running VBOF to update a billing document, a new accounting document is created.

My understanding is that same KNUMV is updated. Is there any way to check how KONV is updated after updating the billing document in VBOF? I mean, the condition before and after.

Pablo,

After excuting VBOF successfully, the rebate condition type appears in the billing document. Earlier it was not there and with VBOF it has determined.

KONV shows all the condition types present in a billing document (or a sales order). Before executing VBOF, table KONV (corresponding to the billing doc) will not have the rebate condition type and after executing VBOF, it will have.

TW

added: KONV-KNUMV remains unchanged.

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

After running VBOF, same KNUMV is updated in table KONV by adding a new register with rebate pricing condition calculated from VBOF.

Best regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Hi Andrea, thanks for your reply.

Is any way to identify that new register?

The scenario is that I'm checking KONV for the first time after creating VBOF document. So how I can identify in KONV the changes?.

I have entries for same pricing condition in the original billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you know the rebate agreement number you've updated through VBOF, then you can take value from field KONV-KNUMH assigned to your rebates conditions. That value is the condition record number assigned to that rebate pricing condition in your rebate agreement, when you created it.

Then go to table KONH with KNUMH = KONV-KNUMH and KNUMA_BO = your rebate agreement number. With this search, you will find out which condition record number that you have in table KONV belongs to your rebate agreement.

If you don't know your rebate agreement number, then take a look at field KONV-ZAEHK. That's the conditions counter. When a condition is added from VBOF, then the new register has a new counter number which is the previous number + 1. Therefore, the last number you find in that counter, will be the last register added. In this example, the last register added is the one that has counter number 3.

In table KONH you also have the date on which that condition record has been created. You can use this date as reference too to know which condition record was last created.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Andrea

0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I´ll check into that.

Regards,