cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1A recording CBTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We are configuring  PP end to end scenario using the CBTA where I am getting stuck in tocde MB1A.

We recorded the screen for mb1at that time the below screen was having 5 items. Now when I am running the ecatt script which is composite script of

MD04->COR7->COR2-> MB1A it generating 1 item. Due to the changes in the screen line items the script is failing.

This screen will change dynamically every time. Let us know if the below requirement is possible? If yes then please let me know how we can automate the cbta script to handle the below situation where screen is changed dynamically based on inputs.

let me know if more details is required from my side.

Regards

Ravi Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

Have you tried adding more CBTA components to process flow? Sometimes you need to adjust recorded script to reflect dynamic changes in screen. I strongly recommend reading this guided. It´s a documentation of every CBTA component and much more very useful information.

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/support-programs-services/solutio...

And also from my experience maybe regular expression can help you out. Try if for yourself.

Hope it helps.