Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data data at aggregate Level (time dimension perspective) in IBP 6.1

achal_gautam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IBP6.1, we can load the data for a key figure at aggregate level (time dimension).

I loaded data for a Key Figure (Base Planning level - DAYPRODCUST) at monthly level. I used the the time format as YYYY-MM-DD (e.g- 2016.06.01  12:00:00 AM). I was able to load the data but and I see the value in month, but the system has assigned the whole value to the date of month which I used during uploading i.e. in this case all the value has been assigned to 1st June.

Suppose I want to upload 100 for this Key Figure in July and want that 100 should be divided to all the 30 days. Is it possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

Did you select the months as time profile level while loading the data?

In my print-screen, monthly is the lowest granularity, so I selected quarterly and data was distributes across the months.

Regards

Alecsandra

achal_gautam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Yes, I selected Month while uploading the data.

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you also configure the TP as per configuration guide? (assign base level for the agg levels)

achal_gautam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Sorry for my previous update. It seems that I might not have selected the Month in 1st case.  Also my time profile is correct one (its similar to SAP standard one).

But now I am facing another problem. The data is not getting loaded at higher level. I am greting this error-  unable to read file.  Error- "Reason: Fatal error. More info in table /IBP/IMTCLOG"

I tried to load the monthly Key figure at Quaterly level and Daily KF at Monthly level. Each time I got the same error.

I am able to load the same file at its base time level.

Achal

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Just in case, even if i don't think this could be the reason for the fatal error, is the global parameter KF_UPLOAD_INT_AT_BAS E_LEVEL_ONLY maintained with X?

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Another question, did you auto-generate the time profile or loaded on your own?

Is the TPLEVEL correctly defined in correlation with PERIODID?

achal_gautam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

We have uploaded the time profile provided in RDS files by SAP for IBP6.1

But I am not able to see the TPLEVEL in this file. When I download the template, I am able to see the TPLEVEL in that template.

I am not sure how to define TPLEVEL in time profile. Can you please help.

Thanks,

Achal

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Achal,

Please see chapter 17.1 for the modelling concept required in order to disaggregate across time periods: http://help.sap.com/download/ibp/ibp61_model_conf.pdf

Depending on the granularity of your time profile, you can generate the time profile automatically via the application job or create it manually. The automatized one will not populate the period weighting factors which is needed for week to month disaggregation.

What I would recommend you, just to test the modelling and understand it, would be to create a new TP: M-Q-Y (Monthly = base level, Quarterly = 1, Yearly =2) and use the application job to auto-generate data for this time profile. Once the application job finished, check the data integration tab and you will see the corresponding log. Then create a very small planning area and assign the time profile.

You will see that loading on Quarterly / Yearly will work just fine.

Regards

Alecsandra

achal_gautam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alecsandra,

Thanks for your suggestion. I created a new planning area and this disaggregation is working.

Regards,

Achal

Answers (0)