cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR processing time not respecting calendars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts We are facing an issue with the GR processing Time, where it is considering Weekends(Sat/sun) for GR time calculation, while Sat/Sun are actually non-working in the Calendar assigned. We assigned Calendar resource as the Inbound  Handling Resource. I also can see the resource capacity is also showing Sat/Sun as non-working. Resource is assigned to Model. Not sure what causing this behaviour? Thanks Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi

What I can understand from your query is GR processing Time is not calculating when resource capacity is maintained holiday on sat/sun. One thing you can try to post the calendar values in tcode

/sapapo/loc3 the fields

Regards

Arava Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arava Santosh, but we already have 5 day time stream IDs assigned to shipping and receiving calendars.

Do you want me to try assigning to production calendars too, as this a GR activity?

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishi,

Look at the handling resource.  If you have not explicitly assigned a 7 day factory calendar, I believe it will use the factory calendar assigned to the plant.

Best Regards,

DB49

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to be more specific.  Each engine behaves differently.

Which engine.  Which calendar are you expecting? 

Do you also have handling resources?   Do you have GR/GI handling resource consumption defined in product master.

All of these will influence GR/GI times.