Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability time planning in SAP PI 7.31 single stack

former_member387652
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

The requirement is to make the sender NFS channel available for first three working days of every month.Can you help on the entries to be made accordingly. PFB, snippet after clicking on new(monthly) in CC moni --> Availability planning[Tab] .

Thanks,

Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

create 3 ATPs,like the one you created for 1 day of the month

and similary one for seond day of the month and one for the 3rd day of the month.

former_member387652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for your reply.The channel should be available on the first three working days not first three calendar days. What should I select for start date/time and end date/time also?  End by : I will give some thing like 05/12/9999 but will it work if I give start date/time and end date/time same as above for every next month?

Thanks,

Naveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

I dont think there is option in ATP to run it on first 3 working days,You can make it run for first monday or something or like or the first/last days,not possible to configure for first 3 working days.

One option could every month u should check for the first 3 working days and configure for those days.Like if the first working day is on monday make it run of 1 monday,tuesday and wednesday.

former_member387652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I will make the channel work for first 8 calendar days so if at all any holidays then it would be covered.

Thanks,

Naveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

But if the working day starts on Monday it will run for first 5 days right?

Answers (0)