cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh page / Values aren't update - Web Dynpro Abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

I'm developing an app with web dynpro abap . And I have 2 views one for header and other for items.

The objective is in the header view select one line from ALV table and this number appears in input than I have. After this I pressed the button for see items and in this first time I can see the data are Ok. but when I'm trying to do the same the data in second view not udpate my alv table.

I try run debug but these only execute one time.

In the table I'm use bind_table .

Any one can tell me please how can I refresh the page or clean atributes ?

first view

second view

Thank you very much

I appreciate your time

Best Regards

(Sorry if my explanation if not the best in english)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies If i haven't understood your question but I think the data is not updated in item level ALV when second view is called.

The first check would be checking if you have written your code in INIT method of second view.

If that's the case, then either move your code to the Inbound plug method or modify view so that the context node binding to ALV would be updated each time with proper values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank very much for your help, I followed your advice and put my code in Inbound plug method. And now the alv in second view works fine. Can you tell me if is possible do an refresh in page ? Because a I have a approve button and when I press then he will change one field in my table and I need to change this value in view. Some suggestion ?

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

If you change the value of a field on a button event, you could re-bind the context node of the table, so it will bring the new data, using below method:

lo_node->bind_table( new_items = itab ).

Regards,

Felipe

Answers (0)