cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing self reg page in EP7 sp11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a requirement of customosing the self reg page in ep7 sp11. The form is a web dynpro application. Can anyone suggest guidelines how I could proceed with the same and if it is feasible?

Can anyone point how do I get the source code for the ear file deployed on the server?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

you can customize (mainly adding new fields) the selfreg via parameters that you can maintain in configtool. unfortunately, these are only inputfileds (no checkboxes, dropdowns, etc)

check http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/91/646d498fd94142a37e90a3b848e45e/frameset.htm

maybe this fits your needs already, to get/change the sourcecode of the webdynpro-application would be a much harder work...

kr, achim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Achim

Thanks for ur response.I already am able add fields through the way u suggested.But my requirement is that I want all the fields on the first page itself rather than user navigating to different pages for putting in the details. I suppose for this I'll have to change the source code of the application. Can you suggest from where i could get the source code for the ear file?

On the other note, do you suggest that it is not advisable to change the layout and preferably go with framework already provided?

Any suggestions are most welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I have a similar kind of requirement , did you find the solution for the problem??

Regards,

Ravi.