Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable note sheet for projects

sanjay_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this screen in one of the PS user manuals. May i know how to enable this feature to send email with reference to WBS elements to other users?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

Looks to me as a front end user T code prepared in Webdynpro / Smart forms.

As suggested by experts , please get in touch with the ABAPer and the functional consultant who was involved in this development.

Shubham

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the User Manual how does it say to start the transaction?  It looks like a custom transaction.

sanjay_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes you are right, they branch out to the WBS customer fields in the menu and then this screen pops up. But i am surprised to see the WBS element fields in this screen which makes me to believe this is PS specific and not entirely custom developed. Or is it not?

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Its like the front end is custom developed, where we use the same WBS element and Project.

Best to identify is to find out the User Manual or Technical / Functional Spec to confirm how they developed and what is the purpose.

Regards

Terence

sanjay_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose is to send messages related to the WBS elements to the person responsible.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

What is the Transaction code of this screen ? They could have developed a similar screen for sending emails to the person responsible.

Contact your abaper

Regards

Terence

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Custom screens and transactions can contain and use standard SAP fields along with custom fields.  How do you branch to this screen?  Custom transactions should start with a Z, but you can get to custom transactions from standard transactions.