Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording reports

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for report which will display the list of material along with inspection lots for a particular period. And it will have all the recorded characteristic results with history(who change at what time) for all the material in table form.

Please don't send the list of standard QM reports. i already gone through it.

Please send specific reports which will fulfilled the requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mujawar,

Well, no such transaction seems to be appearing to my mind right now, which I can suggest. Though I don't really rule out the availability of a one which may be a quick fix. In my understanding the better approach will be either to create queries by joining different tables, or create a custom report based on the specific business need.

Thanks,

Arijit

babarkhan_mujawar
Participant
0 Kudos

When i record the Results for some of the characteristic in results recording and save.

And again go to same lot to Re-record the results. Chnage the result in result recording view and save.

This change need to capture, what was before and what is now, Change by and change time.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you query fields 'Created On" (ERSTELLDAT) in tables QASE/QASR/QAMR/QAKL, you get the 1st time any result is recorded. then you check "Changed On" (AENDERDAT) in same tables, you will get to see the latest changed date against the record. Similarly, there are fields like ERSTELLER - Created by and ANDERER - Changed by fields, which can help you.

If you wish to check the complete change history for any table, for any specific record, then that might not be available in the above tables, as they store latest change record. In that case you may need to create a separate query with CDHDR and CDPOS, with the help of ABAP team to get your requirement.