cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward an incident automatically to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

With my current configuration in solman 7.1 when I send an incident to SAP and the costumer answers the status changes to Send to Support, but I have seen that in other systems the status changes to Send to SAP. This is a problem because every time that the costumer answers the incident we have to sent it to SAP again and again, instead of that we want that the incident could be forwarded automatically to SAP again without VAR action.

What I would like to achieve is the next flow:

Costumer opens an incident -> After trying to solve it with notes we send it to SAP (Status: Send to SAP) -> SAP asks a question to the costumer (Status: Author Action) -> Costumer answer (Status: Send to support) (Status: Send to SAP).

Thanks in advance,

Iris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the solman sp level for your landscape.

Please check below note

Are you using same transaction type for VAR and Non-Var scenarios.

1798126 - VAR: Incidents are not directly exchanged with SAP

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I have applied the note, but I still have the same problem. Maybe this was a part of the problem, but it is not the solution.

Thanks,

Iris

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Had you configured as below (as per the note).

Additionally you need to configure this functionality for it to be active. For this you need to set up the AUTO_STATUS and SET_AUTO_STATUS "Processing Parameters" in the container of the action definition SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP in the action profile SMIV_VAR.

To do this start transaction SPPFCADM and select the row with the application CRM_ORDER in the table view at the top of the screen. Once selected press the button labeled "Define Action Profile and Actions" and then select the action profile "SMIV_VAR" in the table on the right of the screen. Once selected double click on the entry "Action Definition" on the top left side of the screen and then select the Action Definition "SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP" on the table on the right. Then double click on "Processing Types" on the top left side of the screen. Go into change mode and then press the additional change button in the "Settings Method Call" area. In the popup that appears you need to enter the status you want to use for this purpose in the value of the AUTO_STATUS parameter. In case you do not want to use an own status you can use the predefined E0011 status "Sent automatically to SAP". It is important that you select the same status value as in the AUTO_STATUS parameter of action definition SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO!

Additionally the parameter SET_AUTO_STATUS has to be set to "X" if you want to activate the functionality!

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I had. But instead of SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP I have changed our action ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP.

Answers (0)