cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating Catalog - You cannot change PageConfig in language en. Original language: de

FabioPagoti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm trying to create a Catalog using /UI2/FLPD_CONF using a system as below

• NW 7.40 SP 4
  • SAP_UI 740 SPS 15

When I login into the system using english or any other language apart from german, I get an error as below.

Inside the error box, it is said:

You cannot change PageConfig in language en. Original language: de

SDME_OBJ/439

See UI2 application log no. 00mf5aq67jQ4u4oy{w73Mm for further details (TA SLG1)

/UI2/BASIS_UTIL/059

You cannot change PageConfig in language en. Original language: de

/UI2/CX_RUNTIME

An exception has occurred.

/UI2/CX_CHIP_CATALOG_CORE

/UI2/CX_RUNTIME

/IWBEP/CX_MGW_BUSI_EXCEPTION

Actually, even with the error if I refresh Fiori Launchpad Designer the catalog is created but with the disadvantage of having to use the same origiral language to create anything inside this catalog.

I am sure that this is a bug and not some kind of missing configuration or permission.

I searched for SAP notes but it seems this was not solved. The closest one is 2308740 - BCP-47 language code get's trancated. Fiori Launchpad Designer does not save your modifica...However, this OSS Note cannot be implemented in SAP_UI 740.

It just be applied in:

SAP_UI750
UI_700200

I have even registered the standard class /UI2/CL_EDM_DA_WD_CONFIG (method CHECK_ORIGINAL_LANGUAGE) and implemented the same changes manually but no success.

Does anyone knows how to solve this issue? Is there any SAP Note for this release?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213400
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio Pagoti,

Am facing same issue 'You cannot change PageConfig in language en. Original language: de', is your issue fixed?. please share the solution if you have.

Thank you in advance...

Best Regards,

Kiran.

FabioPagoti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I haven't solve this issue.