Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Transport Documentation in SM 7.2 from SM7.1

wlacaze
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im testing a SM7.2 and I have some doubts regarding Documentation, actually I made a Clean Instalation of SM72 and I want to move 1 project to see how react in the new SM72 documentation schema.

On SM7.1 SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN I create a transport an put all the project information inside,  I Imported the transport in SM72 (same process to move doc to SAP CAL) and now In the transaction PREPARE_ACTIVATION, I see my project but in step 2, I don't see any Logical component. 😞

I don't have the option to run the preparation_activation on the SM71 solman

thanks

Wence

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wence,

As far I read you need to perform in-place upgrade to use any old data.

I am not sure about the way you are doing is possible or not. You might need to create OSS message and ask SAP Development team to look in to it.

I have done in-place upgrade and you can find documents as below .

Cheers,

Yogesh

wlacaze
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, I read the same, but when I test Solman in CAL, moving the transport was OK, maybe I need to run an extra process to import the SM71 documentation.

Cheers

@WenSolman    

wlacaze
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solve my issue, the problem was a Transaction assigned in Solar02 to a logical component that was missing (deleted but never refreshed).

This situation was discover making a copy of the project (the system was unable to copy the specific Business step).

Now is working,

Thanks all,

@WenSolman

ps:remember, to copy for 4 tables and export the system from SLD before make the import of the project,

Answers (0)