Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Control: Customs Bus. Partner Required Partner: ******

former_member201804
Participant

Hi Guys,

I am facing this issue while transferring my sales document to GTS

Can any one please help how to resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Alex.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

As mentioned by Kul Vaibhav, while transferring the Customer to GTS , the system will check for valid data exists for the BP to whom you are transferring i.e., Address , Tax data etc., before updating in GTS. if any data is missing or incorrect then it will throw the error.

so, check whether all the data is maintained in ECC and try to retransfer the Customer to GTS.

is this happening in all your landscape of GTS? what about Vendors , Contact Persons, Materials. are they are transferring without any issues?

hope you need to debug to identify the issue .

Thanks,

Srinivas Y

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have transfered the customer master via  /n/sapsll/menu_legalr3  Initial Transfer of Customers to SAP GTS.

If not first transfer the customer and then try.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, while I was transferring the customer, I got this message and I can understand that, customer is not able to move to GTS and that could be the primary reason for this error.

Now can I ask why I am not able to move this customer to GTS?

Guys please help.

Alex.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Can you check log in GTS using transaction SLG1 for object /SAPSLL/BP and let us know what error you are getting.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul Vaibhav,

Thanks for the response, please find the screen shot attached. I am not sure why the date is showing 05.06.2016 but just before taking the screen shot, I tried to transfer again today i.e. on 09.05.2016 and yet showing the old date?

Alex.

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The Screen Shot is not so clear to understand the error.

one thing i can say that , there is some data missing/not maintained in your Customer Master Data, due to that it is not allowing to create BP in GTS.

you can correct / maintain the missing data in Customer Master in ECC System and then transfer again using the T-Code:/n/SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DIRR3 or using the Program: /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3.

else type the error displayed in SLG1 here, for a better understanding.

hope this will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It seems that there are inconsistencies in your system with respect to customer master data in GTS. KBA 1824797 might help you to understand and resolve issue.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Please click the screen shot which will pop-up to the big image.

Thanks,

Alex.

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

I tried the said note and is not working, is there any one out to help me please?

Alex.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

are you facing this issue for every customer or only few of them? Also can you check if the customer for which you are facing the issue exist in tables /SAPSLL/PNTBP and BUT000 in GTS?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

It may be bit harsh to hear, but I tried to go through about a couple of dozens of this issues and every where only suggestions poured but none of them could resolve to any one of them at least, so I have lost hopes that some one can really pin point or say this will resolve the issue.

There is some thing very wrong with this software or the suggestions.

Just you yourself just put on google partner could not be transfered to GTS and you will see some 100 posts and none of them have a tag saying RESOLVED, none.

So let me take this to SAP Labs and let them resolve this issue.

Alex.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Looking at the code, i can say that system throws this error if it is not able to find an address number for the business partner in table BUT020. If you can check and confirm that it is indeed the case, then that may help in further investigation.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav