cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit Override For Cash Payment Term

0 Kudos

Dear All,

- We have created Customers as Credit Customers. All these credit customers have a Credit control area and a Risk Category.

- We have set a credit limit to each and every credit customer.

Our Problem is When we create a Normal Sales Order with the Payment Term: 0001 (Payable immediately Due net) to a credit customer, it always blocks from the Credit limit. Our Order type is "ZORD ( Standard Sales Order Type)"

We need to increase the Credit exposure when the Sales order is raised with the Payment term 0001, But we need to override the Credit limit check since it is a Cash Sale.

BR,

Nirmal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OVA8, press F4 on the routine field, check out the routine examples provided by SAP and discuss with your developer. In LVKMP001 there are detailed explanations on the different flags to export and also what internal tables are available.

You cannot create the routine without proper authorizations and SSCR anyway, so you need to request a developer, even for such a simple task.

0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

1. We have already created a sales order type for Cash sales, and we are using one time Customers in that order type.

2. These Credit customers have created in the System with a 30 Days credit limit and the customers have provided a bank Grantee as per the business Requirement.  When a Credit customer buys product for cash they will get an additional Discount. Since that they are sometimes placing orders for Cash.  If we place that order in the One time Customer code we cannot track his sale.

Regards,

Nirmal 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal

Why dnt you have a separate document type for cash sales , Since its cash sale don't do credit check for cash sales document type.

Regards

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably because cash payment does not necessarily mean cash sales process.

You can also have standard sales order->delivery->shipment->deliver to customer->issue invoice->collect cash->return to plant->deposit in cash office.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I agree but not able to understand below lines ,

We need to increase the Credit exposure when the Sales order is raised with the Payment term 0001,

( Does this means if payment terms -0001 - customer has X credit limit , and if Payment terms 000X- then customer has Y credit limit .

But we need to override the Credit limit check since it is a Cash Sale.

If I understood correctly system should not check the credit limit in this case if the payment terms 0000X ?

Regards

Santosh

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried using a routine in OVA8 to bypass credit limit check in case of 0001 payment term?

0 Kudos

HiVeselina Peykova.

In OVA8 we cannot give the payment term.  It only allows to give Credit Control Area, Risk Category and Document Credit Group.

Thanks,

Nirmal

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add the logic in the routine.

It definitely works, I have used such approach in a previous project.

0 Kudos

Dear Veselina Peykova,

If possible can you please explain me the Steps, so i can do the needful......

Thanks a lot

Nirmal