cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM EWM Extendend Warehouse Managment release 9.30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am working on Batch management process in EWM. The process is related to batch determination in EWM system. The step are as follows:

a. Create Outbound delivery in ECC system. Batch determination strategy determined.

b. Outbound delivery replicated in EWM and Outbound delivery order created.

c. I can see the few of batch determination strategy characteristics showing in EWM ODO but not all.(Out of 5 characteristics only 2 are showing in EWM ODO) screen shots attached.

So due to which when I am creating Warehouse task for picking system adopt the FIFO rule to pick the stock, But actually, I have made the stock removal rule, so that the batch to be fetched based on ECC strategy.

I have CIF'ed the batch to EWM system and the characteristics are assigned to Organizational area in both the system.

1. The following batch characteristics are used in my scenario.
Screen shot 1

Screen shot 2

Batch Determination strategy in ECC delivery.

Screen shot 3

Batch determination strategy in EWM Outbound delivery order. As you can see only 2 characteristics are showing.

Please let me know what is that I am missing.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

Check in CT04 EWM that all characteristics cifs from ERP.

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Yes the Characteristics are CIF'ed to EWM successfully and it also shows for the batch as shown in the below screen shot. But during Batch search strategy it only shows two characteristics.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The issue is  resolved, characteristics should have the value in ECC in order to reflect in EWM.

Regards

Abhishek

Answers (0)