cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales documents not transferred to gts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sales documents from ECC in our Quality system is not getting transferred automatically to GTS but manual transfer happens.

However in Production system it is working automatic and manual.

Control data for transfer setting in ECC is also set up and BADI ( /SAPSLL/PI_SD0A_TRANSFER) is also activated. I am unable to get a clue why only in quality it is not working.

Please help me.

Thanks

mgs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

For such issue, I think that a remote checking is needed.

Is this happening for all the sales documents in test system?

If so, I would suggest sending an OSS message to SAP.

Best regards,

Hualin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello mgs,

Run Tcode ST22 in GTS to see if there is any dumps which prevent GTS from creating the document.

Regards,

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek

I checked ST22 in GTS and ECC,, no relevant dumps.

Thanks

mgs

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MGS,

i would suggest you to debug the issue. You can start with activating trace in GTS to check if GTS is getting called at all or not. This will help you to understand where to concentrate on while debugging i.e. either ECC or GTS.

Best of luck. Do let us know if you need any further help.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kul,

Please help me with the steps on how to activate the GTS trace for my developer to analyze this issue. Can you tell me how the data is technically passed from ecc to gts.

Thanks

mgs

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MGS,

You can activate trace using tcode ST05. Activate just RFC trace in GTS before creating Sales order in ECC and deactivate the trace in GTS after sales order is created in ECC. After deactivating the trace, you can display the trace to see if call has been made to GTS. If call has been made them you can focus on GTS side while debugging else you can focus on ECC.

hope it helps.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav