cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity contract in SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a quantity contract of qty 200 Mt. Later I made an amendment in the contract and added qty 150 MT using VA42. Now, when I am selecting output device to get a print preview of the contract, I am getting preview of the amended qty in the contract (i.e. contract is showing qty 150) and not the original qty(200 MT) for which the contract was made.

Please help to resolve the issue. Where could I have possibly gone wrong while crating the contract.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

If you change the quantity from 200 to 150, then why you want to see 200 in your print out. Always updated quantity should be reflected in printout.

or you mean to say you had added 150 qty in your contract which was initially for 200 and you need to get a output  with 350 qty, if that is the case I suggest just debug it may be by yourself if you know or with the help of a technical consultant, may be some where value are getting cl;eared in your smart from, but this is a minor issue and can be taken care easily.

Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Thank you for your response. SAP SD module at my end has been customised in a way that it would show two options one for original contract and second for amendment while taking printout. And it's up to end user whether he/she wants to take print out for the original or amended one. I consulted it with my technical team and got it resolved.

Again thank you for help and response.

Regards,

Pooja