cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while reverse document in vf11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

when i am trying to reverse billing document through vf11 then system through error ( payment has been received against this demand).while no payment has received against this demand. Kindly proive solution. even my friends told me to raise this issue directely to sap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek, like you've been guided well by other members please note that this isn't a standard message at all. First you need to dig that trigger point from where this customized message is being called. At include RV60AFZC and FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP check if the code has been written and if so then search the Message ID and Message Number for your workarea XVBFS and if possible then share the code here for better guidance moreover if you know how to perform debugging then do it for this case else take the help of your abaper which i believe won't be an issue for him. In case you need any further help related to development side, you can ask. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok but main problem is that nothing has been receipt against this billing document.. generally this message appeared when there is some amount has receipt against this billing document. but here nothing like that.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is probably a mistake in the code then - as this is custom code we cannot be sure by speculating from over here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii sir,

yes this is customised but when i am trying to click on message its not opening.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take help of an ABAPer then. This is not standard SAP response, maybe you can get help locally.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vivek,

I am not a developer and do not know if there is an option to deactivate the error message no. and error message popping up when you click on the message at the bottom of the screen. Probably while working on this issue, you should get the popup also fixed, so that later on SD analysts can go to the developer with the error message no. directly.

How do users know that payment is made for a particular billing document?

What is the reason for cancelling this billing document? you can ask the user / business for more information.

TW

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I can tell this is not a standard SAP message, it's z-message customized for your project. Please check message type and message ID by double clicking to message.

It is possible that a custom code is written in billing user exit, probably in program RV60AFZZ. For ex, in my current project we are giving an error message if one user tries to cancel a billing document which has been cleared by this code in RV60AFZZ,FORM userexit_number_range

IF sy-tcode EQ 'VF11'.

SELECT * FROM vbrk INTO lt_eski

WHERE vbeln = vbrk-sfakn.

ENDSELECT.

IF lt_eski-rfbsk = 'C'.

SELECT * FROM bsid WHERE vbeln = vbrk-sfakn.

ENDSELECT.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

MESSAGE e078(zas_sd).

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.