cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error (invalid material while creating va01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

i Am geting a error ( invalid material while creating sales order vao1. kindly provide solution.. its really urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

0 Kudos

Dear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Vivek,

Please find below which may help you out..

1. Material is not  created  properly in the plant.

2. Check the Sales area of Material you are using

3. check sales area of Customer master also. May be Sold to party not done for the same sales area.

Regards

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case this didn't sink in - it is a custom message, we can't know where it's coming from or why. Even though the message ID / number was not provided, incorrect capitalization and line # with leading zeroes are the dead give-away. If you are lucky and more documentation was written by a developer, you'll find it by double-clicking on the message.

Kindly reach to your designated SAP support team locally before posting questions on SCN. As Veselina mentioned, surely there must be some kind of a ticket system or another support channel available. If not - bring this up with your supervisor. SCN is not a substitution for Help Desk, sorry.

rambabuty
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi  Vivek,

Please check below  points it may help you out..

1. Material is not  created  properly in the plant.

2. if material  created in other plant  and its not extended properly then you may face this issue.

3. please check is there any CIFing concept in your concept in your system.

4. Check in  these tables whether material exists in system or not . Table names MARA, MARC, MVKE.

dinesh_rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

I think issue is setting up your material. Please check material is extended before creating Order also check. All check the Material Status in Material Master data. also D-Chain - Specific - Status.

Kindly share the material master data screen shot if possible.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry to say. but when i am trying to dobule click its not open...n this is the material no. (HM0O024007)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vivek,

This is a custom message, specific to your company.  You need to speak to your local experts as to what triggers this message, and therefore how to resolve.  We here in SCN cannot know why this message is occurring.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case its seem this is due to some development. Check with your process owner or can debug the same to find the RCA.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case its a custom message. Please sit with a ABAPer and debug it to find where exactly validation is put and its getting fails resulting in this kind of error message.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

if your problem is very urgent and the resolution steps are not explained in the training materials provided to you, the best way to handle that is to place an incident in your ticketing system with high priority, so that your support consultant can assist you.

Even if you decide to create an incident/support request, it is always a good approach to provide not only screenshots of the error but also the ID of the error message and speed up the resolution.

I have never seen an error message with such description in a standard system, this looks like a functionality specific to your company.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you double click on the error message and then the take the print screen.

However the material code which you are entering consist of lot of 0-Zero & O are these put correctly? Just check may be its due to silly mistak.

Else things look ok.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have checked , material is maintained in the same sales area.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please check the material code which is created in MM01 and which you are trying to enter in Sales ordder level.

Please share the screen shot and the message no. of the issue which you are getting.

Thank

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you maintained the material master in the relevant sales area in which your trying to create the sales order?

Please check probably this is due sales area issue in material masters.

Thanks.

SS

0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

I think you did not maintain plant details in the master data level. please check your

Customer Master, Material master and CMIR and maintain plant details.

Regards,

Syda

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

Actually i have checked these three...every thing is fine even then system throughing message.