cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party entitled to dispose xxxx_xxxx is not allowed in warehouse number xxx Message no. /SCWM/MD036

Former Member
0 Kudos

Party entitled to dispose xxx_xxx is not allowed in warehouse number xxxx

Message no. /SCWM/MD036

Dear all

in /n/scwm/idn when pressing the inbound delivery, i am getting the following error, Regarding the vendor. To my limited knowledge i have done all the configuration.

kIndly help solve this issue please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Also create location for the BP (Vendor/Customer), to resolve the issue. By againCIF`ing the BP as a location only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Seems you have configured as per above inputs and if still the issue is not solved,please try below one possible step.

Click Continue on Error Display Log and it will route to Inbound Delivery.Here to your left top corner you have DEFAULT VALUES option > and assign Entitled to Dispose : VEN_A101 to your WH E16B.

Thanks

Siva

parsa_trivedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

1. In some cases, we have to check if the Identification number in the BP is having Leading Zeros. For example. Plant 1000 must be entered as 000001000.

2. Please check if the Responsible Institution in Identification tab in BP is proper. Client may be incorrect sometimes.

3. Two BPs might have same plant assigned. Please check other BPs and ensure there is no duplicate.

Please let me know if these help you resolve the issue.

Trivedi

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi

thanks for your reply

But i am not able to find this screen please let me know in which t.code it is available

BR

Ananth

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

here it is,

Img-SCM Extended Warehouse Management-Extended Warehouse Management-Master Data-Assign Warehouse Numbers

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy

I have already done this,

BR

Ananth

0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Just check if you have these settings in place.

1. Cif plant vendor from ECC to EWM. This creates a BP in EWM automatically with id type CRM004 (for vendor). Enhance the BP with ID Type CRM011 & ERP plant no. as identification no. This BP represents the plant in EWM & serves as a party entitled to dispose for the warehouse.

2. Assign the party entitled to dispose to the WH (The assignment which you seem to have already done)

3. Map Plant/ storage locations/ Logical system from ERP to the EWM WH. In this table, ensure that the party entitled to dispose is captured against the entry.

Extended Warehouse Management Interfaces ERP Integration Goods Movements Map Storage Locations from ERP System to EWM

You need to carry out the steps in the above sequence only. It could be possible that step 3 is done before step 2 due to which the party entitled did not get captured in the plant/ sloc mapping table, which can result in this error. If that is the case, try deleting the plant-sloc mapping entry & recreate it & ensure that the party entitled to dispose is getting captured correctly.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Smitha

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth

Check the path

SPRO-EWM->INTERFACES->ERP Integration->Goods movements->Map storage locations from ERP to EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha

Thanks for your response

I have already done the above configurations

BR

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is done

0 Kudos

You still face the issue?

If yes

Please check below-

1-You have correctly assigned BP to ERP plant in EWM system?

ID Type=CRM011

Identification no=ERP plant

Responsible institution=logical system for ERP

2-Make sure that only 1 BP is assigned to plant in EWM as party entitled to dispose. Ensure this by checking customizing in EWM where you map storage locations from ERP to EWM system.

Delete and create your entry , and see if system is finding party entitled to dispose without any error message.

2-What attributes you have assigned to SCU assigned to warehouse?

make sure that business attributes INV,RO and SO have assigned to SCU assigned to your warehouse.

Let me know if you still face this issue after checking above things.

0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

Can you run a consistency check on the ERP-EWM configuration & see if you find any errors.

EWM -- Interfaces -- ERP Integration -- general settings -- Check of ERP-EWM Configuration.

Regards,

Smitha