cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matching Sales Invoice with the Bill of lading

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to match the sales invoice with its bill of lading ? What configurations we can see to validate that system is configured to match the invoice with the bill of lading documents ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
match the sales invoice with its bill of lading ? 

Saurabh,

Please explain in more detail, with a business example.

Bill of Lading - a document by the carrier company with details of the goods in the shipment (for example goods and its details, in a truck).

If you want to check this paper with the SAP billing document, then you need to check the information in both documents - data level. Not any configuration.

In one of my projects the 3PL was sending data to SAP electronically, after delivering the goods to the (Ship To party) delivery address. There too, we check at data level, for all the scenarios we had listed out. 3PL was sending incoming file to SAP, in ECC IDoc was processed to complete picking and PGI in the outbound delivery.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sourabh,

Please explain your requirement in details.

Regards

Bijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I need to validate/ test that Sales invoice pulls or matches all the information from the bill of lading while raising the it. How can I check it at configuration level in SAP.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are a key user, then your consultant should have provided some training materials, what's new sessions and test scenario document/test script. In the TSD/TS you can find out how you need to test the process and how to verify the result. If you have no access to such documentation, ask your supervisor to request it for you.

If you are the consultant who performed the setup, then you know better than anybody else here what is the setup and what documents/reports to use to test it.

If you are a consultant, but not the same person who did the setup, ask your colleague for a knowledge transfer session or at least for the business requirement document, solution proposal, functional specification etc.

SCN members cannot know what the business users in your company mean by all information from bill of lading to provide you with advice on how to verify it.

former_member517281
Discoverer
0 Kudos

good qu ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

didnt get u ?

former_member517281
Discoverer
0 Kudos

same details also me required