Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation Differences in the Work Center and RF

gregory_barker2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good day,

I am setting up deconsolidation in our warehouse and i have all of the standard steps working fine.

The problem that i face is that once the Handling Unit has reached the Deconsolidation work station i want to be able to post differences by using Manual deconsolidation.

For example:

Handling Unit 1 arrives at the Deconsolidation work center with two products 'A' and 'B' with 22 units each,

user scans product 'A' and only chooses to move 10 units to the putaway handling Unit. (either because of space on the destination HU or some of the stock is missing on the source HU)

EWM RF functionality offers the ability to confirm the quantity, but you are able to input any quantity but the full source quantity is still moved across.

(Please see attached image)

If i input a different quantity, the entire quantity for that product is moved across to the new HU with no prompt for an exception code or anything else.

I haven't been able to get an exception code that works in the work center 'Differences' tab yet either, but I am still trouble shooting that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Greg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregory_barker2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi,

fixed this one.

i needed to get the SPLT exception working here so that there is a new task created for the different quantity entered so that no stock remains in the deconsolidation Bin without a task.

also had to set the validation profile against the relevant logical transaction step flow.

Best regards,

Greg

Answers (0)