cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Persona 3.0 suppress or hide parameters passed in URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created my own html page with several navigation's and inserted into HTML Viewer in sap persona initial screen.

For each html link i have assigned URL along with parameters of SAP-PERSONAS-FLAVOR, SAP-PERSONAS-THEME etc which will open that persona flavor with applied theme in new tab similar to session.utils.openUrl(url).

However while rendering different persona flavors based on selected HTML link it would be not be a secure method to let the user know what flavor id or what theme is being applied or what parameter is being passed.

Is there any way to suppress the parameter passed in URL and not let user know since if user is savvy he could manually manipulate the flavor ID or can even call transactions by passing parameters in URL.

Is there a way that user would only see url as http://server:port/sap/bc/personas and parameters are being passed on in background?

Regards,

Hardik Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gaurav_anadkat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

I don't get why do you need HTML viewer in first place. Do you want to display an HTML page created by you which consists other navigations to Personas itself? Why not use Personas scripting to achieve the same?

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Yes i have created my own html page with persona URL navigations.

User wants a good look & feel hierarchial array with animations to navigate instead of using sap orthodox hierarchy which can be possible using html jquery.

Thus on each link there are different persona URL's assigned to it and based on selection it would pass persona flavor ids as parameter.

Also if i would call URL with flavors id from persona javascript still URL shows what id's or parameters has been passed.