Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM:How to map AC Form Fields with Backend Systems

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dears,

I am trying to map AC Form fields to SAP Backend System. In doing so, some of the fields are getting mapped automatically like:First and Last Name, Complete Name, Department, Telephone and Email Id.

This seems to be the default behavior of the system. However, I dont know how to map:

1. Title (Mr/Ms)

2. Room Number (mapped with AD as 'Personnel Number')

3. Mobile(I have used 'TELEPHONE' or' TELNUMBER' fields to map against 'MOBILE' from AD and it is fetching the mobile number correctly)

Can any one pleas advise on this?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal - quick clarification are you trying to map values from LDAP to AC field ?

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shaik,

I am trying to map AC fields to SAP Back End System. I have successfully pulled the required details from AD and now I want these details to be updated in SU01 'Address' tab screen of target SAP Back End System

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal -

check this table it might help you GRACV_ACFIELD

Thanks

Shaik

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shaik,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me share one example with you what I am trying to achieve.

I have used 'Personnel Number' Field on AR Form and mapped it with 'EmployeeID' field of AD.This is properly pulling the correct employee number of any employee maintained in AD.

Now what I what is that, this 'Personnel Number' value should be updated in the 'Room' Field of SU01 of Back End System (under 'Address' Tab).

May I know how I achieve this?

Also, may you please help me understand the different columns of this table? Because, when we map User id in ARM Form, we map like below:

USERID(AC Field)->SAMACCOUNTNAME(AD Field Name)

However, in this table under column 'AD Structure' it is mentioned as null.

Regards

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shaik,

Do you think below may work?

Above is AC field and I want that to be mapped to 'Room_No' field of SAP target back end system.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

You want to check this note if you want to maintain Room_No with personnel number ( Since I'm note sure, about the SP level)  Note: 2061202.

Also you need to maintain AC FIELD Name = ROOM_NO and System Field Name = EMPLOYEENUMBER in connector Action 4 and 3.

Thanks

Shaik

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shaik,

This note I have already seen but not sure if this helps me.

However, I have updated the fields mapping as per your suggestion for the R3 group for 3 & 4 actions. Will run a test and update you.

Regards

Answers (0)