cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print two different tables on alternate pages in SAP adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing issue while creating two pages for an adobe form which has two different tables data.

I have created two pages and incorporated two different subforms for the same as shown below:-

The floating fields on both the pages are mapped to a table. So, the first page is repeated twice and second page is also repeated twice.

However, the first page is displayed in continuation as two pages and second page in the same way.

Please find the preview in the attached document.

I am pasting the last page here since unable to attach it.

My requirement is to display the first page then third page as second page, second page as third page and fourth page as fourth page itself.

In short, I want Page1, then Page2, again overflowed data of Page1 and then overflowed data of Page2.

I tried using the concept of duplex printing, but in that case when I am creating a dummy blank page, I am able to display only the texts present on second page and not the data which is in there.

Please reply at the earliest on how to resolve this.

Is there any javascript which can help me to achieve what I want?

Thanking you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never tried this but see if this helps, wrap the above two subforms in another subform and put the script on it's initialize.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13313267/how-to-write-javascript-to-reorder-pages-of-a-pdf-

document