cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using second page in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abaperes,

i just want to print some details in a form..detals of first document no shld b printed in first page and second document no shld b printed in next page...but in my form both r cmng on to the same page.....cld any one suggest me hw can acheive it..pls tell me teh step step procedure if possible...

thnks in advance.....

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Create an internal table and put the document details as different line items. In the Smartform under the window, create a <b>Loop</b> node. Under the Loop node create a <b>Command</b> node. In the <b>Command->General Attributes</b> tab select the checkbox <b>Go to New Page</b> and select the page. After the Command node select the <b>Text</b> Node to display the data. Now what happens is for each entry in the Loop a new page will be created and the contents of the current loop will be displayed, so each document no will be displayed in a new page.

Window
   Loop Node
        Command
        Text

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Tushar

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you be more specific in your requirement.What do you mean when you say new document?

Guess your smartform should be something like this.

Page1(Next page is page 2)

Main Window

Command Line MOVE TO NEW PAGE if SFSY-PAGE ne 1.

Table Node Loop ITAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes jayanth...teh data realted to first documetn no is to b prinmted on first paga and date realted to second document no is to b printed on to second page....hw can we use at new page or page break up cmmnds in smartforms...

Private_Member_17805
Participant
0 Kudos

Main Window.

Loop Node(loop itab)

Command Line(Goto Required Page)(Condition if sfsy-page ne 1)

->Table itab1 into workarea where fieldname= itab-fieldname.

Itab will contain distinct document numbers.

Itab1 could contain all the information realted to all these documents.

<b>Award points if found helpful.</b>