Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a below requirement and need your suggestions on this:

Requirement:  Scheduling agreements are created with a validity period of 1 year and forecast delivery schedules are updated which automatically or manually that creates planning delivery schedules in Scheduling agreement.

Planning delivery schedules are relevant for ATP, Delivery and these planning delivery schedules will get confirmed for 28 days time period from the current date as per the specific development.

Question 1: After updating Forecast delivery schedules initially and partial delivery also done for a week.  If any change in the future dates after partial delivery then is it necessary to send completed week delivery schedules also via Idoc. But how to keep existing schedule lines un-disturbed and change the schedule lines with the specific dates which are changed.

Question 2:

Week 1:  customer requested quantity is =100,  Dispatched quantity is =100(in multiple deliveries).

Customer received in that week is =80 (20 may be stock in transit which may deliver after some time).

Week 2 delivery schedule

Customer required - 100, Last delivery receipt - 80

So in second week delivery schedule customer will sent his requirement as-100+20 ( 20 which is short in last week receipt  so assuming that it is not at dispatched). Whereas customer actually needs 100.

So in the above scenario:

1) How to cumulate the quantity in week 2 delivery schedule to update the required quantity as 100.

2) How to get the track of delivery schedule information if there is multiple delivery schedules for the particular scheduling agreement.

Thanks,

Dodge Boyz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus Any luck on my above query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts....no one ever faced this kind of situation in implementation or support on the query which i stated hmmmm.....that really surprises me.