cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look up Retail Product, Product List add new searchable field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to add a new searchable field at the Product list of the Look Up Retail product?

i noticed that there is no extension point at the XML view file of the application (ProductItemTemplate.fragment.xml).

Any inputs and help will be helpful.

Thank you and God Bless!

Kind Regards,

Deck

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deck,

Could you share the solution? We would like to learn from you.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The solution is only applicable if the Hana Search Engine is not active.

You can open the Class CL_RETAILSTORE_PROD_LOOKUP on se24 and open the method SEARCH_PRODUCTS.

This class is responsible on filtering the Article.

I suggest to put an External Breakpoint inside the method and check where to go from there.

Kind Regards,

Deck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG