cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USELESS SALES ORDERS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL ,

Where we find he useless sales orders , we will find list of sales orders ,But in those orders some orders will not compleate delivery and billing, how we will find these orders and where we will find these orders any one can give me suggition plz .

thanks for your help and support in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I got it but can we delete the open orders is there any possibility ,how we will delete that , if ihave delete that open orders is there any implecation any one can explain me plz it is urjent.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we cannot delete sales orders... we can block the sales order... if we delete the sales orders.. client cannot know how many sales orders are pending and reasons for not executing the orders.. so the option is not given so that client can analyzes the reasons and take necessary corrective actions...

Hope it will help you...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo suma,

i think that we can delete the sales order by going to va02 and in the top we can delete the sales orders which we wont want.

suggestions and corrections are requested

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For all such Sales Order, go to line item of each sales order & maintain the field 'Reason for Rejection'.

If the list of such sales order is big, try updating reason for rejection through Abap Programming / LSMW / BDC.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RAMKI,

Where we block the sales orders and how we will do that can you explain me plz. waiting for suggition.

thanks in advance for you help and support

Former Member
0 Kudos

VD05 u can block/unblock

OVAS sales oder tpr block

OVAL blocking reasons/...

Hope it will help you

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Tcode VA05,Select options Open orders.System will show you list of all orders which are not delivered and Invoiced.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Amrish Purohti