cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner settlement customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi colleagues,

When defining reasons for partner settlement, one should specify function module that is responsible for creating consumption items for partner settlement from the billable items for the end customer.

What that means in case of standard solution?

There should be custom made FM that will generate consumption items or we should have specific consumption class for partner settlement items and here we have to specify /1FC/XXXX_CIT_CREATE_API FM for creation of consumption items?

Br,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

As per your question

a.There should be custom made FM that will generate consumption items

MS:Of course there can be a custom FM , however based upon my expirience with them and referring your question, in standard delivery we have below 3 FM's available:-

The underlying scenario is the purchase or download of music, videos, games, or ringtones, for which a part of the revenue has to be paid to a partner as royalties,

u can also have a look in the fm documentation in se37 for more insight in to it, i ahve been able to work on thes below 2 FM and we have more available maybe i guess "FKK_PTSET_SAMPLE_SERVICECALL" from telco perspective.

1. FM:-FKK_PTSET_SAMPLE_ROYALTIES

a.     It is assumed that Customer BIT has following information

• PT_USERID_REF determine the ACCESS_USERID for the partner item.
    • PT_USERID_REFTY Type of reference. I = internal, means that the value can be used directly as ACCESS_USERID; E = external, means that the value has to be converted using a table.
    • PT_PRODUCT_CAT Product category from partner viewpoint. The partner item inherits this value directly, as long as the item contains an appropriate field. The system can use this value in determining the price.

2.   FM:- FKK_PTSET_SAMPLE_MECHANICALS

• as per assumption , fees to be paid are paid to a country-specific organization for handling royalties, such as ASCAP (USA), GEMA (DE), SACEM (FR) or AKM (AT).
  • The ACCESS_USERID is determined for the partner item in this case with dependency on the country key of the company code and the reason for partner settlement.
  • amount that was calculated for the end customer is also transferred to the consumption items for partner settlement

You can probably gain an understanding of these FM to be able to help you build a custom FM,maybe on top of it.

we should have specific consumption class for partner settlement items and here we have to specify /1FC/XXXX_CIT_CREATE_API FM for creation of consumption items?

Yes,I would recommend one CIT class specifically for Partner items.

Since YB is still a new  solution so its good to share your expirience and views on , thanks for posting the question.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

at the end we had to adjust implementation of partner settlement for FSB implementation scenario.

It was little bit different from standard solution.

I will award Mohit answer as correct answer.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

you have to create an own function module to create the partner consumption items from the billable items. There are copying templates delivered (function modules FKK_PTSET_SAMPLE*), which you can use as a basis for the custom function. It doesn't mean that you should enter directly fm /1FC/XXXX_CIT_CREATE_API. You can do everything in one CIT-class, although the handling might be easier and the system would be more flexible if you configure a CIT-class just for partner settlement.

Best Regards,
Georg