cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Budget Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have an issue. We created a PO in April and the budget consumed. When we want to post MIRO in May, the system control the budget again and gives an error that is FMAVC018.

Why is it control the budget again in MIRO? We make control the budget period wise. The end of month, we transfer the budget of April ( fund = M01 ) to next month.

It is really urgent problem.

Can anyone help me about this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a normal configuration, budget is not checked (AVC is not triggered) on MIGO, but it is on MIRO. So, nothing is wrong with this behaviour. AVC algorithm would be dependent on what AVC ledgers you have, what update profile are you using and what special settings you have in OFUP. Please, provide all this information and we'll see further.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for reply,

We have ledger 9H. Update profile is 102. OFUP is MM invoice entry.

I want to ask that. When we create PO , the system alrady cosume the budet. If it consumes in MIRO again it will be dublicate consume.. I dont understand this

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MIRO doesn't consume additional budget. But, if you had commitment and payment budget, then it would have consumed payment budget, leaving commitment budget untouched. That's why I asked if you work with 2 budget categories.

Now, since you have only payment budget... What is FM assignment of PO and what is the one of MIRO? Are they the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

No they are not same. I derived dummy for MIRO. Because I  thought  it will consume. thats why i made this.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it won't. It will reduce the commitment and make actuals instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you for answer.

I made transfer from April to May. Now, April has zero budget. Is it be reason ??? If I hadnt transfer period 1 to peirod 2 wouldnt I take this error?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends what you mean by transfer. If I understand you correctly, you just transfer residual budget from one fund source to another. But your PO stays on fund source 1 and budget is consumed on this fund source. So, MIRO should do the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli

You are right. It is consuming from fund source 1. But When I create invoice from MIRO, it gives very little difference like 0,12 USD and gives error FMAVC018. I think it is about exchange rate difference??? Is it possible?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, if there is no available budget for exchange rate...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Eli.

I changed tolerans from %100 to %101 and it worked.

Regards

Answers (0)